Thursday, November 10, 2022

Sialia

Closing my eyes
Again there
Might be you
The blue bird coming back fluttering

Opening my eyes
Whirling darkness
Anybody’s voice being drowned out
Never able to take you back

Bound with past
Me collapsed
Afterimage of love keeps wetting in vain

Smiling together in the soft memory
Feeling eternity at the impending moment
Lightly kissed you colored white
Subtle smile melting
into light

Had known your love
Fatuous me averted my eyes
Unforgiven for redemption

Opening my eyes
Spilling down
over my eyelids
A drip of sin
Again another

Eroded by past
Me ulcerated
Afterimage of blue keeps soothing in vain

Scented warmth coming to full of tears
Not able to fulfil your last hope
At the corner of the room being colored white
Like a painting everything now
being dried